Exchange or Refund
All merchandise being returned for an exchange or refund:
- Must be in original packaging.
- Returned within 30 Days.
- Include a brief letter of explanation.
- Merchandise returned for exchange will be charged for shipping.
- Merchandise returned for refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee if past 30 days- $3.00 minimum.
- Flat Packs and shop built parts (e.g. crossovers, arrays, etc) are not returnable.
Send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and the product you need to return so we can provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions. This request for an RMA should be within 15 days so that the item can be safely returned within the 30 day window.
Incorrect Item Delivered
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, the product you received, and the product you ordered so we can provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
You will be reimbursed for the return shipping if you include a receipt for the shipping cost. Once the incorrect item is received, the correct item will be shipped to you.
Damaged in Transit
Contact the package carrier (UPS, FedEx, RPS, or USPS) and file a claim using the package tracking number.
Product Manufacturers are responsible for replacing defective merchandise. If you are unable to locate contact information for a particular manufacturer, send an email to email@example.com with your request.