The fEARful 1212/6 DIY bass kit gives you a hi performance, hi ouput bass cab in an easy to move tall powerful cabinet. Utilizing 2 Eminence 3012lf woofers, and the 18Sound 6nm410 midrange, you get true boutique performance at a fraction of the boutique price.
Add in the ASD1001 or 18Sound XD125 to add some sparkle to your box. Strongly recommended.
The deluxe kit gives you every nut, bolt, screw, glue, and hardware needed to build your cab.
You can build with confidence knowing that EVERYTHING in the kit will fit.
The SpeakerHardware shop has tested and tried every component in the 1212/6 kit for fit and performance.
All the hardware is Penn Elcom, quality built from one of the largest cab parts companies in the world.
The only items you need to add to complete your new bass cabinet are plywood, interior foam, a grille, plywood and Duratex or other exterior finsh.
If you want the flattest response possible, or plan on using the cab for more than just
bass guitar, order the TRUE crossover options. The tweeter is mandatory with the TRUE
We strongly suggest you vist the greenboy forum before ordering.
fEARful 1212/6 Deluxe kit:
•2 Eminence 3012lf
• 18Sound 6NM410 midrange
• Optional ASD1001 tweeter with H70E CD Horn, or 18Sound XD125.
• All the crossovers, please select your model from the dropdown box. High pass for the tweeter section
includes the lpad.
• 4 1686 Penn Elcom Rubber feet
• 8 Protective corners, choose from Small Chevrons, or 1824 Metal Corners Black or Chrome
• 5 Styles of handles available for the 12/6, Strap, or Penn 7154 folding (recommended)
• 1 Dish with connectors, gasket, (except D023K), all the jacks, screws and bolts . 5 Styles that fit
• 1 tube PL Premium Polyurethane Adhesive
• 10 ft connector wire
• 5 ft gasket tape
• Every screw, nut, bolt, and washer required for construction in the correct quantities to build the cab.
• fEARful badge to put on your cab to show your pride.
Duratex , acoustic foam and grilles can be found in related items.
3ft of 2 1/2 inch acoustic foam required, not included in the kit.
Precut plywood is not included in this kit
2 Pints of Duratex minimum. 2.5ft of acoustic foam required
Complete drawings for the 1212/6 here.
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Dimensions: 20.5"w x 36.5"h x 14.75"d
Tuning Frequency: ~45-46.5 Hz
TYPICAL WEIGHT: 60-62 pounds