The DR DIY Horn Speakers are the flagship models
of Bill Fitzmaurice Designs
All the DR series cabs provide output far exceeding most expectations.
- The DR200 is a small high output Horn loaded PA designed for use in multiple applications.
- The cabinet profile is trapezoidal, allowing vertical splaying of multiple cabinets in a line-array PA configuration with 6 degree splay.
- You may build it with a sealed or vented driver chamber, frequency tuned.
- If you prefer compression HF drivers the DR200 can be loaded with a pair of compression drivers on a wide dispersion vertical horn array that delivers a full 100 degrees of usable horizontal dispersion
Complete details and plans are available from
DR200 Compression Horn
- Dispersion with Piezo melded arrays: 120 degrees
- Dispersion with Diffraction Comp Horn: 100 Degrees
- Power handling: 200w with Beta 8a
- Response: Long Port 60-20k, trade off lower power handling
- Small Port and Sealed: 80-20k
- Dimensions: 18.5in x 18.5in x 19in
- Weight: Approx 40-45lbs, dependent on driver and hardware.
- Proprietary parts designed by Bill Fitzmaurice, built by SpeakerHardware, including foam phase plugs and 4" reflectors.
- Choose your corner style Penn Small Chevron, Penn 1824 metal in black or chrome
- Every nut, bolt, screw and washer to complete your cab. All hardware and screws are black
- Driver mounting screws for main driver and compression drivers
- Gasket Tape
- PL Construction Adhesive
- Dish with gasket, includes jacks with screws/bolts and wire connectors, choose your style
- Speaker of your choice from the selection box.
- Handles of your choice from the selection box.
- Eminence ASD1001 or Eminenc F151M cd drivers
- All crossover parts to spec, parts or prebuilt by SpeakerHardware.
- All parts are tested and confirmed by the SpeakerHardware shop to fit a DR200.
DR200 Compression Driver